Construction and preparation of the Woolworths Supermarket and Specialty Shops is underway in the Lucas Town Centre. With an anticipated opening in August 2013.
Residents of Ballarat West will soon have improved access to essential health services with Ballarat Community Health’s announcement that it has secured a site in the Lucas Business Park to purpose build their new $13.6M community facility. This addition just adds to the amenity that will be available to future residents.
Due to recently receiving titles on the first three stages at Lucas, lots have been selling fast. So in order to keep up with demand we are releasing the Parkside Release Stage 5B today!
This new release includes 19 exclusive home sites at Lucas Dawn ranging from 388m² to 711m² in size. All blocks are located within minutes of the neighbourhood park which is currently under construction.
Lucas continues to be the choice among many new families to build their new home in Ballarat’s newest suburb and master planned community. And is it any wonder? Lucas will include:
- A full line Woolworths Supermarket and speciality stores
- 2 Proposed Schools, a kindergartens and childcare facilities
- A $5 million Community Centre in the Town Centre
- A large District Park including an AFL sized oval, water feature and adventure playground
- 8 Neighbourhood Parks
- Over 22 hectares of parkland and walking and cycling paths
- Access to the latest broadband connection through NBN